Bc 62-SW 4
Sitka Spruce / Black Walnut
- Four-string acoustic bass guitar made from solid woods.
- High-quality tonewoods.
- Proprietary design features and production technologies, including proprietary soundboard design and the revolutionary Furch CNR System® neck joint.
- Refined natural appearance featuring open-pore finish, faux tortoise body binding, and side white mother-of-pearl dot position markers.
- Fretted or fretless versions available.
Carbon footprint of Bc 62-SW 4
Before 36,5 kg
After 2020 14,6 kg
The Bc 62-SW 4 is a solid-wood acoustic-electric bass guitar engineered to deliver a superb sound. The soundboard features a proprietary construction that includes an unconventional soundhole designed to enhance low-end response. The combination of an Sitka spruce soundboard and black walnut back and sides produces a perfect tonal balance. The bass comes with an undersaddle pickup, an internal microphone, and LR Baggs Anthem SL electronics.
The Bc 62-SW 4 features Open-Pore Finish, a special thin finish that promotes the natural sonic qualities of tonewoods and provides an excellent level of surface protection. The finish accentuates low frequencies and produces a natural woody sound.
The instrument owes its stylish appearance to binding made from faux tortoise.
Furch CNR System® Neck Design
A high precision, dual-action truss rod maintains neck stability and allows for fine adjustment of the neck relief, bilaterally. The truss rod is housed in a highly rigid carbon casing which enables a very smooth and controlled neck relief, ensuring the best playability and enduring optimal setup.
- A fully adjustable dual-action truss rod for highly precise adjustment of the neck bow in both the convex and concave directions.
- A highly rigid carbon casing that maintains the neck in the set position over a period much longer than is the case with standard neck joint designs and, at the same time, facilitates a gradual bow in the neck, a factor of essential importance for playability.
- A casting made of special alloy located inside the neck heel that ensures a stable position of the neck and its angle vis-à-vis the body.
The Bc 62-SW 4 is also available as a fretless version which can produce tones approximating those of a double bass.
LR Baggs Anthem
The instrument comes with LR Baggs Anthem SL electronic offering a balanced frequency response with excellent clarity for the purest amplified sound.
Excellent machine heads
The Bc 62-SW 4 has an excellent tuning stability courtesy of Furch Machine Black Chrome machine heads with a highly precise 1:18 gear ratio.
|Available body shapes
|Solid top - grade
|Sitka spruce - AA
|Solid back and sides - grade
|Black walnut - A
|Bridge string spacing
|Back and sides finish
|CNR System with dual-action adjustment
|Furch Bass D
|Fingerboard side inlay
|White pearl position dots
|Furch Machine Black Chrome - gear ratio 1:18
|Nut string spacing
|Elixir Bass Nickel Plated Steel Nanoweb 45-100; D`Addario Chrome XL Flat Wound 45-100 (fretless)
|Open-Pore Finish with antibacterial additive