Sitka spruce / Indian rosewood
- High-quality acoustic guitar made from carefully selected solid woods.
- Proprietary design features and production technologies, including soundboard voicing, the revolutionary Furch CNR System® neck joint, and Full-Pore High-Gloss Finish.
- Refined soft appearance featuring a rosette with a walnut double ring, artificial ivory body binding, and white mother-of-pearl dot fingerboard position markers.
- Heavy-duty Hiscox hardshell case.
Furch Green SR guitar has a soundboard made from carefully selected Sitka spruce, back and sides feature Indian rosewood. The entire body is protected by our proprietary Full-Pore High-Gloss Finish, developed to enhance the resonance qualities of tonewoods. The finish has a 95% light reflection factor. The combination of finish and tonewoods provides a rich balanced sound across the entire tonal range with sparkling highs.
Unique voicing process
The premium nature of Furch Green SR guitar is underscored by the fact that the soundboard is individually tuned using the voicing process, which enhances the guitar’s tonal properties to the highest level. Thanks to that, Furch Green SR guitar has a crystalline clear, harmonically rich, balanced, and highly dynamic sound across the entire tonal spectrum.
Furch Green SR guitar is protected by our proprietary Full-Pore High-Gloss Finish, which has been developed to enhance the guitar’s tonal qualities. The finish consists of an ultrathin layer of highly resistant lacquer that provides excellent surface protection and accentuates the structure of the wood at the same time.
The soundboard of the guitar owes its stylish look to a combination of purfling featuring five black and white contrasting lines and artificial ivory binding.
Furch CNR System® Neck Design
A high precision dual-action truss rod maintains neck stability and allows fine adjustments of the neck relief in both directions. The truss rod is installed in a carbon casing filled with silicone to prevent undesirable vibrations and to ensure smooth action.
- A fully adjustable dual-action truss rod for highly precise adjustment of the neck bow in both the convex and concave directions.
- A highly rigid carbon casing that maintains the neck in the set position over a period much longer than is the case with standard neck joint designs and, at the same time, facilitates a gradual bow in the neck, a factor of essential importance for playability.
- A casting made of special alloy located inside the neck heel that ensures a stable position of the neck and its angle vis-à-vis the body.
The soundboard of Furch Green SR guitar is protected by a transparent pickguard that allows the natural beauty of the wood to shine through. The pickguard is designed to have no effect on the tonal qualities of the soundboard.
The soundhole is adorned by a rosette featuring a double ring with a black walnut inlay.
Pearl position markers
White pearl side position markers and fingerboard inlays improve fingerboard orientation and enhance the guitar’s exclusive appearance.
High-rigidity Hiscox case
Maximum protection during transport is provided by a high-rigidity Hiscox case with polyurethane insulating foam that shields the instrument from changes in external climatic conditions.
|Available body shapes||D, Dc, G, Gc, OM, OMc|
|Neck-to-body joint||At the 14th fret|
|Solid top - grade||Sitka spruce - AA|
|Solid back and sides - grade||Indian rosewood - AA|
|Purfling||Five black and white lines|
|Rosette||Double ring with walnut inlay|
|Saddle||TUSQ fully compensated|
|Bridge string spacing||2 3/16|
|Top finish||Full-Pore High-Gloss Finish|
|Back and sides finish||Full-Pore High-Gloss Finish|
|Pickguard||Anti-Scratch - transparent|
|Comes in||Hiscox hard shell case|
|Nut width||1 3/4|
|Available nut width||1 11/16 and 1 7/8|
|Neck reinforcement||CNR System with dual-action adjustment|
|Neck profile||Furch Soft V|
|Scale length||25 9/16|
|Fingerboard radius||15 3/4|
|Fingerboard front inlay||White pearl position dots|
|Fingerboard side inlay||White pearl position dots|
|Neck material||African mahogany|
|Machine heads||Furch Machine Chrome - gear ratio 1:18|
|Nut string spacing (1 3/4)||1 1/2|
|Nut string spacing (1 11/16)||1 7/16|
|Nut string spacing (1 7/8)||1 9/16|
|Strings||Elixir Ph-Br Nanoweb 12-53|
|Neck finish||Full-Pore Smooth-Slide Satin Finish|
|Headstock finish||Full-Pore High-Gloss Finish|